Benefits of Becosule vitamin capsules
Generic name for folic Becosule capsules- B complex
Becosule vitamin capsules are administered to aid in maintaining heamoglobin levels in patients. It simply is an iron supplement capsules with no major side effects. Basically it is an OTC vitamin capsule generally recommended in treating mouth ulcer. I remember using Becosule vitamin whenever anyone from our family suffered from mouth ulcers or other oral problems. Becosule capsules are not magical and take plenty of time before it starts showing any effect but yes it does work and daily use of Becosule capsules (twice) will ensure you get rid of mouth ulcers in 2-3 days.
Becosule side effects
We have been using Becosule vitamin for quite some time and so far no one in our family has suffered from any major side effects. The only Becosule side effects I ever notice were the thickening and yellowing of the urine which later on came to know was normal while using multivitamins. Besides thickening and yellowing of the urine, I haven’t suffered from any kind of Becosule side effects and it would be safe to say it is one of the safest and effective OTC medicines for treating mouth ulcers.
Tips and warnings
· Avoid Becosule vitamin, if you are allergic to any of its active ingredients.
· OTC medicine are not considered safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a doctor before using Becosule capsules during pregnancy or beast feeding.
· Avoid using the drug along with other medications, Becosule vitamin capsules may interact with some drugs and cause major problems.
· Consult a doctor before using Becosule if you suffer from any prevailing health conditions.
· In case of any Becosule side effects, stop using it immediately and consult a doctor.
· If the symptoms don’t improve, seek for professional medical help.
· Avoid using Becosule vitamin for a prolonged period of time without consulting your doctor.